Saturday, September 25, 2010

Knowing Egypt

Salam alaykum to dearest family members,hehe

First of all,I would like to thank everybody for their helping hands,lending ears and of course all those advices.Thanks very much.And for those who sent me away,waiting for hours and bear my foolness(hilang barang,etc),God bless you.

As I arrived at Cairo International Airport,I was amazed.Cairo is really something.We start hittIng the road about 9pm.First heading to Indonesian Hostel for Alex's students.We being served with super-delicious strawbeery juice,but they call it air bandung.No idea -.-

Then we went to a restaurant-if I can call it restaurant,and having our dinner.The menu was awesome.But I have no appetite to eat.I am dying,my feet iskilling me to death.All the things I wanted the most was to sleep! And after 24 hours,I finally got mybath and a really awesome room.The decorations just splendid! Thanks Allah..

Nasr City is where I stay now.And maybe for the next 6yrs of my life in Cairo..Yesterday,the KMS's advisor told me and Ma that we would enjoy our days here.. shopping clothes is no problem.HAHA! It's funny,sir.But of course,I don't take it to my heart.This part,it should be me who laugh at you.Malaysians have no place in the clothes department except me and Ma,so sorry to say this,sir :P

I do really want to upload some pictures but you know I have no camera and my mobile phone has no this application.So the rest is history.But I really don't mind.I come to this place to learn something and go back to my country to serve people.

And to let u know,messages and phone call is freaky expensive.So,don't try one if u love to spend it on me.HAHAHAHA! I am looking forward to have internet connection to my house later.InsyaALLAH.

Until we meet again.I need ur du'a as this is indeed a tough path I have taken.May Allah ease my way in this long journey.Write you soon.
Salam alykum.

4 comments:

  1. gambarnya mana? adui.... 1st updated... start waiting from tomorrow... arghh... gambar2(permintaan) walaupun gambar hampeh sekalipun...) tapi apa nak buat... kak nani memahaminya... someday... somehow... "wanted" to see the picture both of u with the view of nasr city. happy but sad(mcm yg umi cakap sad coz of happiness) thanks to allah s.w.t makbulkan wish u all... study hard n smart

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa habibi..3 msj je shari..i luv all those clothes ..nsri city here i come...dlm mimpi weh! pitih tadok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma kata rmh eru byk perabot antik..jual je timbang kilo..ada che menti tak..

    ReplyDelete
  4. umi edit some of your ayat.why ma tak tulis sama.. barulah boleh praktis your english ..broken pun never mind..

    ReplyDelete