Saturday, September 25, 2010

One day in your life

    Today is the first day i start working after hari raya holidays..my room is full of dust ..hahaha..just kidding..mana boleh bilik GPK Pentadbiran ada habuk !yesterday ustazah Bahyah and her husband came to my school..but i did not attend their ceramah..my teachers said the sambutan from village folks were good.
   Dear children, if you read this posting,i just want to let you know how happy i am now that both of you are in egypt. and you my m a in kist , and you my hafizs at labuhan . people like me are call warga emas ..very precious..haha..study hard as if your life depends on it..whatever you get its all yours because like i said i am warga emas already..the day will come when i am not around anymore ..whether to lend you a helping hand , giving nasihat or just simply listening to your masalah..
  Last nite i thought i could sleep soundly..and peacefully...i woke up around 2am ..sunyinya ...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment