Wednesday, September 1, 2010

QuE's.

Assalamualaikum.

I WAS FORCE TO BE THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG.

Haha..just kidding..i donno what to post. it has been long time since my last post. so i kind of ...feel...hmmm...awkward..maybe.

i got an assignment last week. actually, there's three of them. but one of them make me feel...arrrgggghhh. one of my lect ask us to show our talent in art. there's a big A there.i just not into it. and few days later i came with the idea ABSTRACT. HAHA..it's kind of good idea cause i kind whatever i want. i can draw anything i like. i can draw anything..i can. i hate art yet i spend my 'leisure' time expanding my talent in art. hulala..by the way, my lec will ask the best Art to present their work in front of the class, so, were the last. i hope im not the first nor the last..(wait the second...haha you will never got the first place in ART, QUE!!!!)

okay..end of bla..bla..

i have my first MURTABAK in my 18th days in Ramadhan.
hhmm..what's that mean???
its mean that...there is ...no..bazaar around here..hehe:)..
thanks, mrs fauziah and mr arifin.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any idea if you are good at art,but it's worth to try your best.Let me know how the rensponse since it will be your first time on presenting artwork publicly.

    ReplyDelete