Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hidup adalah anugerah.

Salam alaykum,look like these last few days didnt flow smoothly.I started to think many things then I realized it were really annoying.But,never mind.I do face many bright things.

Starting with my registration here.There are many unsolved things and I don't want to skip my classes for it.Siapa yang sanggup ajar serupa macam lecturer.Kerat kuku pun tadek siapa berani...

Never mind,inshaAllah  everything will be settled.InshaAllah.Of course it's not a big matter but it just annoying when u know u got something to be done in the time u know it's NOT ur job.Hey you,I saman kan baru tau.Cewwahhhh..

The only thing now is to stay focus on my study.Sometimes it's a bit difficult.In daily life we deal with many people.And I think this is the toughest part.Umi once said that I am pathetic.Some said that I am kind of arrogant.Coolll,but listen here u stupido,that never mean u can shout on my face.Shame on yours.If it was me,I am very malu to act like that.You are sungguh kind of muka talam bertrilion.

Eman,my friend said."My senior once said,medic school is very tough.I cried.But if it is me,Eman said.I told myself I won't cry,but I will be more patient.Khair,everyday when you wake from ur sleep,say this five times.Egypt is cool,I am not a stranger.I am bla bla bla."

Sometimes,I love Cairo.Waakkakakaa

2 comments:

  1. chaiyok! chaiyok! makan... buku... tidur buku... mandi... buku! time nak buang 'mother of nature aja jgn bawak buku... insyallah... toughpun toughlah... dah sampai sana dah pun. tanamkan minat dan usaha. kak nani doakan korang berdua success... amin...

    ReplyDelete