Friday, October 15, 2010

Lazyday is here to stay

   Salam children..looks like my lazydays have finally come and judging by the scenery they are permenently glued by my side.after subuh i continued my beauty sleep but oh dear Rabb..so sunyi ..it made my eyes reluctant to close together..krekkkk...the grill was push open..krek.krok.kreekkk..it was closed again ..i looked at the clock..it was only 6.15 am..where is he going at this time of subuh ????dunno laaa...i am not his keeper anymore..i also can anywhere i like without telling him ,like last time i went to marang...i bought a plactic bag of corn ,put them on the table..and...woshhh.. they were gone in a blink of eyelids..hahaha..just a matter of speech.
  At 7am i watched tanyalah ustaz..my favourite ustaz was on air..mostly people asked him about hajj..when he did the talbiah...sayunya rasa hati..it reminded me when i was performing my hajj with him. at jabal rahmah he said he doa let all his sisters get married ..but till this day no one is married..how can a woman get married if that woman tolak pinangan from a man..in islam a woman can marry only a man ..get me or not..you cant marry another woman or yourself..hahaha..
   Weird world we live now...in sweden a man can marry another man ..and a woman finds another woman as her teman hidup..just tunggu laknat from Allah..
Dear children,and all my nieces..jodoh maut rezeki semuanya pekerjaan Allah..what we can do is doa..come join me buat umrah  this coming school holidays as i dont have mahram..
   By the way maa you got a tawaran to study at international islamic college ..asrama and wang saku disediakan..fulllamakkkk..if both of you study in mesia ..i am a rich umi right now..!!!!!no need to keluarkan pocket money and in one year i think i can save up to thousands of genihhhhh...hahahahahaha....suratan takdir...dont worry..i think i am flying to cairo city next year....
Wait for me children.....salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment