Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Salam from Eroo

Hype! Eroo again~!
Today,I feel a little bit excited in Anatomy class.It's session with Dr.Rim.I dunno how to describe her.But she's totally funny.Starting with problem with the projector then until the chapter we're going to study today.Roughly,today I learn 4 systems of our body.As it is Anatomy,so it's more to structure and relationship between parts in our body.

First chapter is respiratory system,then digestive system.Here,everything's just like what I got during school's year except that we go more deeper.Then come the female and genital systems. I asked Dr.Rim during the recess about man's urine and sperm.As man only has one tube,that is urethra so that urine and sperms flow in the same tube.I asked Dr.Rim wether this 2 things mix.And she answered me and said my question is very intelligent.

She then went to the front.My friend then came to her and asked another question.She then mentioned the whole class that we both asked intelligent question but mine is more intelligent.Whoa! Hillarious! HAHAHAHA! Absolutely,Im feeling high at the sky but at the same time I feel  a little ackward.You know,she hates stupid question.Good day,Eroo!

Then comes Biochem's test.Okay,it crashed! Laugh out loud~!

Tomorrow I'm going to Abu 'Ila.I am going to buy some things for winter preparation like sweater,gloves and bla3.So today looking forward to come early to lab today.We're going to dissect a frog.Yeah,tomorrow is holiday and a trip too!

*wishing that I have a camera now :p *

8 comments:

  1. tetiba rasa mcm nak jadi doktorlah pulak... ka kah kah.. gurau aja... kak nani takut darah

    ReplyDelete
  2. winter? ulalalala..... teringin nak main snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak nani,there is no snow kat egypt..just musim sejuk..the wind is sejuk..i wish too you brought the camera with u coz i have no business with it..just lying on the bed collecting dust..why dont you buy one..if the pitih is cukup..get one for yourself laaa..dont be shy to ask your abi for more money

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont forget to download tons of pictures..we in mesia pun nok kelik gok abu ila tuh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha,lawokla umi cakap klate.habis salohhhh.beli kamera?mmmm,x yoh kot.makan pun x terurus.wakakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  6. saloh moklohhh..apa kira..mana gambar..kalau ada duit lebih belilah kamera..nak tunggu balik sgbesar lambat lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh!!!...nak ikut g jalan2..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. takda snow yeak.... lalalaala.... sejukpun sejuklah... mcm cameron yeak...

    ReplyDelete