Monday, October 4, 2010

Tenet tenet

Salam loviess,

dear umi,i got net connection now!It was a blast! Pray hard that I will stay focus on my study.
dear umi,i got some problem in my studies.The Biochem seems to be sombong with me,but I got a new book just now and it helps me a lot!
dear umi,I dont think I am boros,don't worry.hehehehe.Here is my monthly expenses.I try my best not to over budget.I don't go to class by taxi and I cook for dinner.

1.LE 50=RM 40 : Groceries
2.LE 15=RM 7   : Internet
3.LE 30=RM 18 : Breakfast

7 comments:

  1. Salam.
    I'm sorry to ask,
    sape ni ek? sorry kalau saya tak cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik tina farhana ? salam dah betul... tapi soalan tu awak tujukan kepada siapa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually puan tina ;)
    soalan utk cik bidadari sebab baca komen di blog saya, confused. it's ok then.
    awk kawan pada syahira ea? nanti kirim salam dia k. bley bagi no phone syahira x?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ops soalan utk cik empunya blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if then biochem duktrh is a bit sombong with u does she also sombong with other students..if not eru must try to make her likes u by asking questions..show her that u like her subject..jgn susah hati ..buat solat hajat mohon lembutkan hati your duktrh..never forget Allah is always with u..

    ReplyDelete