Monday, November 15, 2010

Eroo di sini.

Salam alaykum,best la skype dengan you guys,huhuhu.Looking forward for tomorrow.Many of my friends came and leave soon.For this time,Ma's house will be occupied with them.Can't wait to celebrate Eid Adha with new environment.

Exams are around the corner.I just finished some chapters.Whatever soon,I hope that I can do well in everything.Okayh,bebeh.Rindu pulak kat semua.Abang,don't forget to jaga urself.You r big enough to differentiate which one is halal and which one is haram.Jaga urself.Don't come to Mesir.I will never allow it.Huahuahua.

Hayyi yang encem,rindu eroo dok?Hehehe.Jangan malas2 ek?

To Umi,babai.Be happy in Eid with ur sons.Hehehe.

To akak,please send me all photos,okay?

To everybody,kullu sanah wa antum toyyibin.

I hope and I pray I can perform Hajj in this nearest time.InsyaAllah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment