Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy anniversary to me and my family

   Salaaam children of heaven , i wonder whether you all realised today is the day that marked the beginning of all of you in this world..this day should be a day of happiness for both of us and infact for our family..but never mind at least we are on the road of mending our live..just now i heard that nearly 34 thousand people in kedah have been evacuated from their houses..at least i still have roof above my head..

Dear children,,i know the three of you are sitting for your exam ..i pray to Allah to pmudahkan your life at your respective ipt ..study hard and insyaallah everything will come easily to you.. provided your relation with Allah is ok..never forget to perform solat on time ,watch your aurat , and please children , read quran everyday , not one or two pages but one juzuk or surah..

  I hope in five years time i have the rezeki to celebrate my silver anniversary with  my children ,provided i am still around .who knows ,maybe at that time i have more than five children ...hahahahaha..son-in-laws ..maybe.... maybe you know..just maybe..only Allah knows the futures ..last night one of my dukturah in nasr city wrote that she spent nearly rm90 to prepare herself for the upcoming cold weather in egypt ..how i wish that i am in nasr city now ..woshhh..woshhhh..woshh....the wind blowing on our face..

Ok children of heaven ,see you all taktaulah bila . maybe this eidul adha i celebrate it with my sons only .My
m a said she will come home but not sure when ..so whenever you all are i wish you happy anniversary to me and pater ..adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment