Monday, November 8, 2010

   Salaam children of heaven ,today i have kolokium penolong kanan pentadbiran at smk s o ...so boring ..i think i slept most of the time..not really tidur laa but i closed my eyes and i only lent my ears to the pembentang kertas.that was in the morning..at 2.30pm i have another meeting at sm imtiaz dungun ..i passed by our land near that old masjid..and you know what..i saw quite a number of houses being built near the masjid's field..remember the field where the stage usually is ? yes ..there's where i saw the houses this afternoon..

  I bought 4 keping roti canai/roti telur ..when i reached home pater was in bed..sleeping..it was raining but the tap tadok water !..i wonder why..i took my ablution and performed asr prayer ..and wonder of wonder pater ate 2 roti..the rain made pater lapar perut ..today is the second time pater ate what i brought home without asking umi first ...maybe pater has an empty wallet..

  I am alone now and it is nearly eleven oclock..night time mind you ,children ..pater is in dungun buying some medicine for umi ..and maybe for himself too..it is still raining outside..i think i have to pen off now ..so sejuk laaa children ..my lutut is sakit sengal now..too much iron in my kaki..the doctor in me says so laa..
Ok children of heaven ..dont forget to read quran everyday ..watch your aurat and solat on time ..May Allah Bless you all.. adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment