Wednesday, December 8, 2010

eru sana sini

Assalam alaykum,hehehe,now i should be at my study desk as this next Monday there will be a super kecoh Anat test.I dunno la why Anat like kecoh-kecoh.Subjek lain pun besar,mungkin sebab Anat suka tanya2 ni.Heeeshh

Just now,I was on the bed.I recited doa tidor,but suddenly I am in front of the lappy and write a post.Life is just pelik.I've finished on revising today's lecture.Thanks Allah,not much but I still managed to do it.Tomorrow may be a dull day.Last class,i got sore throat so I got excuses to explain Arabic to the whole class,but now my demam is already kebah.Aigoohh,i dont like this feeling la.

Why dont just dukturah ask Kak Fatimah,she's better than me-la.And I also x puas hati with some students.Most of them know Arabic well.Why dont they teach their beside friend.What a very keling English I am using now.Don't mind them.

No-la.I meant that they supposed to help dukturah.Whenever a little group looked stuck,dont bising like lalat hurung sampah daaa,dukturah said many times,she didnt like anybody talking during her class,instead of soksek2 ketawakan English dukturah(my instinct),why dont u teach ur friend.Hehehe,I told u okassaan,this girl only got not much than 60 when she learnt Arabic before.Maybe those friends loved to see me so kureng in Nahu.I dont know.

About zakat.If i can get them,i planned on doing revenge.There will be pesta buku this February.Thinking on spending hundreds on books like u guys ;p

Hehehe,maybe I will consider on kipas.Maybe I will need it later on.First of all,lets pray that I can get it.heeee

okay bebeh,gtg now.i better sleep now.babai

salama alykum

No comments:

Post a Comment