Monday, January 24, 2011

^^

Salam alaykum~!

Im trying to make this very fast.The net connection seems silly.Just now,I've been out of service temporarily.Now,it's 0012.I should've finished my lower limb by today but u know we plan Allah decide.Hehehe,you know whatever subject which is the last paper is always not interesting.

Anat is cool but when it comes to this time,I feel like I want to study certain points and neglect the others (of course based on the analysis).But I just scared if anything like stuck in unexpected questions are worse forever.I made some revisons and to maintain my mood I did watch television for hour or go online (which is like impossible with this bad service).

Like you know,Kak Qayah is now in Kemaman for her wedding kenduri.If u wanna send me anything,but I dont think it's a good idea since she lived in Mansoura and me in Cairo.I dont know if I can ever get a transport to Mansoura,with no friends would like to spend their weekend except stay at home.

And I just got my simcard Celcom just now.I thought it was somewhere else in Malaysia.Remember,the chaos I made at the airport.And I got new Maxis simcard.I like to try poke by Celcom but my simcard has expired and no wonder like my friend used to say before.You will always buy new simcard after this.One for each year.And yeah,in 2010,I owned about 5 simcards.No wonder I got less SMS than Ma.Nobody wants to text undetectable me.Laugh out loud.

Oh,I've been missing good sleep.For this few weeks,I've been always thinking about exam,exam and exam.It's pretty cool when I dont have to terkocoh-kocoh every morning to attend class as Subuh has become late.I have to make my breakfast ASAP.And bla3.Exam is good and a blast for sometime.Pretty cool!

I've to go back to my books.My head feels like so heavy but if I dont finish nerves and popliteal fossa tonite,I will be great ogre tomorrow.OH,I HATE EXAM.Laugh out loud!

wsalam alaykum.

p/s:ggood okassan u plant many things,im sure u will get reward on what u've done.hehehe.Allah bless

No comments:

Post a Comment