Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If only i am strong enough to do it

  Salaam children of heaven ,

  Dear children if only my mater is still alive...i dont think i want to stay here anymore...i know i am not young anymore but neither is you know who ...i feel so sedih so sad ...i dont know how to express myself...maybe the smoke gets into my eyes...aaaaaaahhhh...if only that is the cause....ya Rabb...why ..why..why..why do i feel so sad all of a sudden...ya Rabb ...if only i had listen to my pater's advice ...i would not be in this situation...but you know there is one one song by i do not remember who which says..ikut hati mati ikut rasa binasa...if you follow your heart you will die and if you follow your feeling you will perish...

  Ya Rabb ...please forgive me ..please do not let my heart feel this ugly feeling...i am an old woman and someday i will surely leave all that i love behind...

1 comment:

  1. dear okasanku,jangan sedih2.jgn berharap pd yang binasa,tetaplah pd jln yg dipilih,dan bila okasan berazam maka bertawakkalla,kerana Allah sgt suka mereka yang bertawakkal kerana mereka yg betawakkal itu adlh mereka yg berserah diri sepenuhnya pd Allah,who kacau my okasan?tell me this july and lets decide what to do next,tarik rambut pelan2,tepung jgn selerak,rambut jgn putus

    hehehhe

    ReplyDelete