Friday, May 20, 2011

Catatan final exam 2

Alhamdulillah,thanks Allah.Im almost reaching my target for today.Still,I cant and sure cant satisfy now.Well,this is only a starting.Eventhough many obstacles and godaan from setan,I thanked Allah and everybody's du'a for living until today.Somehow,sometimes I was stuck in the midldle of my books.I have been to Zahraa' Hospital(for blood test).I put myself.I imagined myself.So,this is my place 2 years from now.Hectic,dirty,noisy and bla3.Is this what Im working for? For such of this upcoming things? I have to bear everything,my comforty bed,little amount of meals to make sure that I wont fall asleep during my study.Being scolded almost everyday.Is this what I want? Is this what Im working for?

My friend said,if u fight for dunia,you will find tiredness.Nothing else.So,thats the point when I was broken in some time.When we dont know what we're doing,we do the job without heart.Here comes tajdid niat.Always tajdid niat.Renew our intention everytime as setan has made his hidup mati sumpah to drag us including me! to neraka jahiim.Allah...now I know.

Hahaha,sometimes I wonder why do I want to be a doctor? Like I mentioned to myself many times.Being a doctor is too far from me.It takes 5 years journey to take me there.And the fact,maybe I already die along the journey.So,being a doctor is not my destination.So what was it?! What the heck Im doing now?

And so I reflected back.Why do I live? What I'm living for.No.Dont answer me.It's a question for you too,readers.We have Allah.Turn to him when you are in my shoes.And dont leave jemaah.When crucial time like now,I mean final exam,I think they are the only one who want this bond that linked us together to be more tighten.Nobody wants to see anybody else fail.Maybe we want to be the best but to let others fall down,I believe nobody dare to do that.

And maybe my writing now is just like a syarahan.Actually,it's a testing2 to test my writing.Umi,komen skek :p.Ok,I pergi dulu.

abababababbaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 comment:

  1. alhamdulillah..now you know why we live..just to be hamba Allah..in whatever we do just remember we are hamba Allah..your writing is ok..do not worry..just keep on writing such essay..

    ReplyDelete