Thursday, May 26, 2011

catatan final exam 3,kot

Salam alaykum,salam sejahtera kepada semua penduduk bumi di mana saja anda berada.Di msia,di meser,di kilang lynas.thee thee thee.

Okay,this round i would like to write something something.Like yesterday,kak milah and some of her friends came to our house on bakan perak matter.I heard that Bdan kebajikan perak gave each perakian 5oo msia.wow...so cool,if i get one i just want to spend them on delievered foods everyday.From day to day,doing something not linking to xm's day seems to be so tiring.And i dont believe that i can walk about an hour per day then rushing to make dinner everyday.Nowadays,to eat is so menyusahkan.I like to cicoh roti with susu only or maybe nasi goreng is special.Buah2 also is invited into my meal except that sometimes i skipped them bcoz buah is so far to go to buy and i dont like walking in this hot weather.phew......

okay,my friends have been talking about going back to msia.after all,me myself got extravaganza ideas.maybe i will finish my summer with travelling to tanta,mansoura,alex and zagazig.anything except stay in home.i dont want to turn up like my winterbreak.yeah,there's sauroh but i cant believe that i've to be curfewed.in a packed house,playing computer game or just sleep.x beh lasom i tell u.and yeah,tv too.tv is good .hahaha,but not now anymore,the house i used to live during sauroh has been out of astro-like services.poor them.hahaahha

okay,got to go.pray that i can finish my cardiovascular today.babababababai

No comments:

Post a Comment