Friday, September 24, 2010

the day my bibiks went to egypt

salam children,today i am really alone at home in my room.Finally the day has came and u know as i write this posting my tears menitik satu demi satu. I am not sad u know but the tears are tears of happiness. My bibiks are in azhar university to get what they have been dreaming all this while. If i am not mistaken ,it is 8 or 9 yrs ago when they first told me that they wanted to be doctors and u know ,dear children, that i still keep the letters u wrote to me at balai islam. U remember tak ?It was only yesterday that they fly to egypt but ,Dear Allah, i miss them already.Dont get me wrong tau, every morning it was Ma and Debe who make my drink,ironing my baju sekolah sediakan my stokin and my air botol. Wawawa ...at night u know they become my tukang urut.
 I think i pun nak pergi mesir esok lusa...anybody wants to derma duit tambang ? Its not much laa...only rm4000 only...

No comments:

Post a Comment