Monday, September 20, 2010

I am lazy

Today I am totally exhausted.Yesterday was the exactly day,me and Ma packed and loaded our stuffs into the luggages.It was really annoying as the limit was only 30kg and below.So,I keep rearranging it and today I still do the same thing.

Today is a hectic day.Abi makes a 'doa selamat' for us at Abang and Ayie's school.As Ma and Abi go to Kuantan for a treatment in hospital,I accompany Umi to Paka to shopping some groceries.Then we go to Pak Mat KT's restaurant to get some cakes.And the most enjoy part is when I get into DBP.DBP is a short name we give to Kedai Buku Arifin as this is the only bookstore in Dungun or Terengganu that sell DBP's books.So,I get 2 books!

Then,finally we go to house of Uncle S.Abi asked him days ago to prepare the dishes for the kenduri.And we arrive home and totally exhausted.It is about walking all the day and you can say it as mentally and physically tired.

The majlis start about after Isya' prayer around 9pm.Me,Ma and Umi are invited into Ust.Din'house.We get into a long and funnnyy story.And I think she's real funny.She knows every single student there.And I believe she knows Abang and Ayie very well.Thank God,we arrived home around 10pm.

I am very lazy now,please wahai pendrive.Please not to play hide and seek with me  or I will curse you for 7 generations...

No comments:

Post a Comment