Thursday, September 16, 2010

Not the Last,perhaps~!

Salam alaykum ;)
Last night,Que made her way to campus in Kelantan.As usual,she took a bus there.It was on 2 am,which is today.Before she took off,we watched a little silly movie which is Saus Kacang.It's not so interesting as the movie actually sounds so cliche.It was just like a very common movie,so no star would be given.

At first,I was a little boring as nothing can I do.So I took out a snake game (picture would be out soon),and invite Ayie to play with me.And then Abang and Que wanted to play too.So,it was very interesting.More people made their way to win the game but as they arrived at number 99,they have to go back.In this game,one must complete their step exactly on the number 100,so the rest is history.

At the climax,Umi announced to give RM5 as a reward to the winner.And a few minutes then,Abang won it.So he got that RM5.And the rest got RM3,as for application gift.Ma only got RM1 because she does not involved in this game.She was teaching Abi how to use PowerPoint.You know the oldies.They may know everything except the latest technology.If it's me,same thing goes around.I prefer to focus on other things too.

But not without YM and Skype and blogging too.It is very important to know this.As this is the only way to cut expenses on communication later on.So,my parents aren't too backward.They even got their Facebook earlier!

In Que's case,she then leaved with Abi and Ayie.So I waved goodbye with Umi.Be right back.Till we meet again this Friday!

*Abang and Ayie will go back to hostel tomorrow.I am sorry to myself as I can't continue writing the Hari Raya Episodes.You know short term memory.I prefer K.Ika and K.Nani's! They are awesome.As I read their writing,it was just like going back to the event!*

2 comments:

  1. touchingnya. terharu.. thanks. belajar bebetul. Harp2 dapat tengok korang berdua berjaya dan membawa gelaran Doktor untuk keluarga Hj Harun dan Hajah Aminah... bangga betul tgk korang berjaya ke menara gading yang terhebat sekali. jgn putus asa. kena jaga diri kat tempat orang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baik K.Nani! Doakan urusan kami selalu dipermudahkan :)

    ReplyDelete