Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raya 2010

This is the second time we celebrate hari raya without abi.I hope it will not happen again because next year my younger daughters will not be around to celebrate raya with us. Both of them will fly to mesir in 5 days time to further their studies in medicine. InsyaAllah 2017 we will meet and celebrate raya as a family again. But who knows i might celebrate raya 2012 in the land of anbia'.Last night my eldest daughter went back to Kelantan. And tomorrow my two sons will go back to their school and finally i am the only one left at home. Just me and me only.Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Tabahkan hati untuk menempuh dugaan yang sedia ada. Semoga pengalaman dugaan dapat dijadikan panduan untuk dugaan yang hampir mirip sama... Alone tu tak mungkin. Allahkan ada?

    ReplyDelete