Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She is a lady..oh.oh.oh she's a lady

    Talking about that little lady..and the lady is mineeeee...this evening i got 2 shocks in my life..the first one..when i heard a man's voice in my m a's hset ..and the second one...in my debab's fb..one commentor is a boy / man with boy's name..am i outdated person or the world is in mad motion ?All this while i keep reminding my children never have any relationship/friendship/any communication with lelaki bukan mahram except on kawan sekelasship..(is there such a word )..
    If i can have my kehendak i want all my daughters to be like me..never have boyfriends..rarely talk to boys and when in u..i befriended only the boys with same course..kemanusiaan with pendidikan ..even after jadi teacher pun i seldom talk to cikgu lelaki...i really kept my principal/islamic principal..
    Yaa Rabb..what is happening to my daughters..bestow them your hidayah..Ya Rabb...
To those of u who dont know my husband..he is lepasan pondok pasir tumbuh..                                                                                                                      Dear children of heaven........ right now i am really in the state of pasir sedut..can i get out save and sound or... will i stay in the sand forever ???? Only time will tell..
   Adios ...see u tomorrow..insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment