Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hee hee hee

Salam u and u and u,
I have many things to tell you but I think I just can make it very short.I have started my classes.The class is good and the lecturers here are good too.I don't get my books yet.The first thing now is to attend early everyday.I always make my way as fast as possible because I love to sit in front of the lecturer.Alhamdulillah,this is something I never get in MTS.For 5 years.

Their accent are very weird.We took a longer time to each word.But,of course I still can follow up my lecturers.I wake up early (i think) and I do revisions at least twice dayly.The rest?Oh,I take a rest.Why?My university is not too far.I enjoy crossing the road every morning.It makes my adrenaline goes osh..osh..!

I eat simple dishes.One thing for sure,I hate Cairo.But dont worry,I will try to adapt with it. I hate UIA too before.. and then I have to quit there.And it makes me feel little little sad.So before I feel, sad sad,sad..situation. .better I cope with Egypt ASAP.Mwahahahaha.

I really want to write more,but I have to go now :P

1 comment:

  1. we do not across the road sbb across means seberang sana..we cross the road baru bermaksud mnyeberang..understand ...ada beberapa grammatical mistakes..but..cuba lagi to write in english..people say..alah bisa tegal dek biasa...i will try to edit your sentenses..

    ReplyDelete