Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To be or not to be

    My twins and their friends are now in Egypt persuing their heart desired dreams..to be a muslimah doctor or a doctor muslimah..and my eldest is now at KIST also doing what she wants to be..also a member of the medical sector..she is half way there now being in her second semester at kist..
    When i was their age i did not think of doing anything or becoming somebody..what i did was only studying so that i could enter university..any university will do..that was me way back in 1970s..i never thought of opening hospitals or voluntering in some parts of the world yang kena musibah..
   But my children and their friends are thinking of opening a hospital when they were in form 5..sitting for spm..budak-budak zaman mellineum..
   I hope Allah will grant their wishes to be doctors..i also hope my m a juga will become a doctor ..all these before i tutup my eyes..hahaha...angan-angan seorang warga emas..but you know...one of the twins got upset a little bit when i mentioned this fact..she said...oloh jange kecek gituuuuu...be strong ! Now she is acting as if she is already a doctor !..
   Dear children...if you read this ..just remember i love all of you ..jadilah anak yang soleh..that is all i want from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment