Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eroo again and again

Salam,
Nothing to say.Just dropping by before go to sleep.I was offered a television by baba,my tuan rumah.Hey,I nak washing machine-lah.TV? Tengok bola,OK!

Tomorrow is Biochem's test.I have finished revise most of the chapter.Tomorrow will be start it again.You know,today I've no lab.And I went shopping groceries with my house-mate.The bag is very berat like carrying a pyramid in it.We almost crying.Cehh,over ni.Our hands are full of sayur,barang dapur..but I know the result will be good.My teeth got ache,I think because of khasiat lacking in my meal.Yeah..it has been 2 weeks I don't eat ikan.So,I bought banana!huheeee

Like I have to now. :p

2 comments:

  1. dont watch television too much..ada pot belly dancing ..patut bawak ikan bilis byk2 aritu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinjam aja troli kengkawan. dorang takda troli ke? bola? bola arab aja kot adalah... dancing dorang tu semua seksi meksa... jgn tgklah... isk isk isk... geli... gud luck untuk test

    ReplyDelete