Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eroo again

Salam,
look like i can't stop blogging for this time.I feel like I have many things to tell you,guys.Today,I call Dr.Omaima,the coordinator for Malaysian student.I tell her that me and my friends will skip classes for tomorrow as we plan to go to Malaysian Embassy at Hayyu 'Asyir.I want to get the certificate that clarify that I am Al-Azhar University's student.She permit us to do that.

The problem comes when boys just want to go the next Sunday.Sud off.

I will always try to write more and more.Guys,I think I am in the mood of  hating someone .Hell,yeah.Less cursing,that is better.Pray hard that I'll be alright.

I'm fine,my lamp/bulb is getting better.

3 comments:

  1. dear daughter,stop cursing others.it just does not pay to curse people.by cursing you get sakit hati, your hati jadi sakit and lama-lama eru can jatuh sakit..let Allah balas..better still pray to Allah maafkan kesilapan dia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate them because she treat me like her sister.I am older than her,if she realizes that.Indeed,I am the eldest here.Hey,pay some respects too not just shy2 cat in front of the boys.I told a boy before that if he want to try my penyepak.I am so benci when he always make an excuse to take the book he had ordered before.I don't know if they think I am ganas and not ayu.I don't care,I think.Rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have u bukak your hset,i wrote some facts for u 2 girls.act like you're the eldest..speak coolly n calmly..is this girl your roommate ? your housemate ? this is what we call culture shock

    ReplyDelete