Friday, October 8, 2010

Eroo di sini.

Salam to all,sila jawab ye...huhehehe

First of all,I want to mention that I am no longer can update this blog after today.I can only go online every Friday.I promise to myself that I will never go online to log into my facebook or skype.I want to focus on my study.I know it's a very hard decision but this is the only way to stop me from spend my time,focus and energy not on my study.Hey you,miss me la.Halia is not available here.Waaaaaaaaaa.

Guys,just now my feallas asked me to get a life.Spend your weekend on outing.Check Egypt out.Do window shopping.Bla3.I don't blame them on what happened.Just regret on their words.You know,I studied a chapter from a subject called Physiology.I feel like very stupid.I went to classes for the whole week.Spent hours on lectures and when I am at home,I just realized that I know nothing.

It's not a case of weird accent of the lecturers.Indeed,Prof.Magdal's English is one of the best here.I take a deep breathe and check in myself.What's wrong with you,babe.You don't have the book?You don't pay attention?You sit at the back?You fight with your friend?The answer is no no no and no.It is a very simple answer.I don't make a perfect or rather said almost perfect earlier preparation for this subject.This is it.Get a life?LOL.You're funny.Stop pointing on me.You first get into your life first.

As I heard before,many people said that for first year student.Physiology is one of the toughest.It is a branch of what I've learnt during SPM,but we go more deep and deeper.So,I must expect the worse and always give my very best.

Lately,I realized that many things that will interrupt barakah in my studies.First,food.Second,songs.Third,ntah.Fourth,solah.Fifth,relationship between humankind.Foods arent labelled as halal or not.But I always try not to consume on something that is syubhah.May Allah protect me and my friends.I listen to songs.I just want to avoid from feeling bored during reading but sometimes I feel like I always skipping my Koran section.Theee theee theee.I will delete them.If not all,maybe some.Solah,pray hard that I will always perform my solah,I mean the sunat one.Thee thee thee.And fifth,please la.I am not your sister,don't act like a bossy mum la.Umi aku tak over macam kau.Wakakkakakaa.

Perjalanan pergi lawat Piramid kat Giza ngan kubu Salahuddin Al-Ayubi,if not mistaken.Tapi tak turun pun.Penat sangat..

Jus buah mangga dia best.Segar sangat.Harga dalam RM2-3

Lab Histologi.Best kot.Lecturers sangatlah baik.

Depan Fakulti Perubatan.

Tangga yang sedap dituruni dan malas didaki.Yang amat banyak di universti ni.

Majulah kami demi semua.
Last but not least,I always want to chat with all of you.Thanks Allah.I skype with umi,abi and akak today,and chatting with my sepupu today.You,tart nenas dah habis.Huhahahaha,sedihnyaaa.Relax....I understand Nervous System today.I bought lemons.I eat delicious dinner.I still alive.This is already a gift from Allah.Thanks for your du'a,you and you and you.May Allah bless us now and always.

O Allah,guide my heart bless my soul.Hey new week,I am coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment