Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Esok

Salam alaykum,
lol,today I think I feel like I should feel some sedih bcoz Dr.Magdal/(Majidah in Malay) wont be able in my class anymore.She has finished her lecture in Nervous System.Somehow,it's great to finish her book.But I think she's not bad at all.Instead Physiology becomes easier because of her.

It was a relief to know that she will always welcome us to her room.Wooooo,u best la dukturah.I memang pernah mengantuk dalam kelas u,tapi ur class not so boring macam kelas Nerve and Muscle.Dr.Sihem also has dissappeared for couple weeks.

Tomorrow I will skip my class to go to the Embassy to settle down my bussiness there.Hopefully everything will flow smoothly.I hope it's berbaloi to skip class tomorrow.If this does not work too,siap la korang Zamri ngan Jamil.Taula camane aku nak balas.Hehehehe.

Today is my turn to prepare dinner.I am thinking of sambal telur is already enough.I don't want to spend my time on potong ayam.I dont think it's interesting.The dapur sink is bad.I hate it.And tonight I will have a tuition on Lower Limb.



I hope everything berbaloi.That's all.Verily,kalo buat sesuatu ikhlas dan ikut syariat,ada pahala yang Allah saja tau betapa besarnya ia.Ila' liqa'

1 comment: