Thursday, October 21, 2010

Huseein and 'Atabah

Salam,

Just dropping by to say that I've been to Hussein yesterday.It was a very hectic place and a plain journey too.In the bus I felt like dying.CO2 is everywhere,plus the habuk2 enough said I feel like malaikat maut is near  me.As I stepped down from the bus,feel like  termuntah but managed to control it.Wahhhh,bukan kat Hussein but I was at 'Atabah.Both places are awesome!

Maybe it's like some famous places in KL,like Chow Kit or Masjid India.Tapi,I kan never been to those places.Bad comparison maybe.I bought a jubah.Which is only L.E35 that equal to RM18.Hey you you you,nak kirim jubah tak?Heeeeeee.

Jubah,shawls,trousers,many more.Whoooooooo.Murah murah murah murahhhh.

I want to upload some pictures but nobody brought the camera-lah.

1 comment:

  1. next time u go to atabah..do not forget to buy some souveniers..

    ReplyDelete