Friday, October 29, 2010

Till We Meet Again

Salam alykum,as always I just can write thing to it simplest.Today,some of my friends come to my house.It is a blast.Everybody's enjoying this part.For me,I am very happy.Today,my friends from Cairo Uni come and eat dinner and even stay here tonite.

The last time I met them was 6 months ago.Sometimes,I think I've been blessed by Allah to have this chance to be  here.With 7As in SPM,I am now in the same place with  friends who got 11A's in SPM.Now,everythings absolutely depends on me.O Allah,ease my way,light my burden.

I am stuck with Histology now.Okay,got to go now.I must finish my Histo before it's too late.Ohhh,I hate it.Ooopps,I love Histo.Comeon girl,it only needs more push more and more.Okay,blog,okay FB,okay Skype meet you in 7 days time~!

Before going for holiday to death this winterbreak,let's go study to the end.Fighting On~!

1 comment: