Friday, October 29, 2010

   Yaa Rabb..there are times when i think i am strong enough to tackle whatever comes in my path..but last night i didnt feel too well..i feel so sad so lonely ..i feel like killing some one..but it will not accomplish anything..when i woke up in the middle of the night i did some soul searching..this morning i am at peace with myself..hopefully the feeling will last until i die..there is no use crying over spilling milk..what is done is done ..from now on i will not care what he does to me.. Allah is my protector..unto Him i seek forgiveness..

  The day of judgment will come ..no one can escape ..until the time comes i will not doa anything bad will happen to him..what if he is right and i am wrong..but if i am right and he is wrong i pray to Allah let him sedar diri..
I  am happy to hear at least one of my children is satisfied with her life..and i hope all my nieces are too. life is too short to be mopping around with sad face..as long as we are healthy ,have roof above our head, have enough food to eat and surrounded by family ,tht is more than enough . There are people who are lessfortunate than us..like those in mentawai .

  I pray to Allah all my children all my nieces all my nephews all my sisters all my brothers all my in-laws are in  rahmatNya .

No comments:

Post a Comment