Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eroo sekali lagi

Salam alykum,bebeh

Today I skipped lecture because I got flu.It is not very bad,but I just want to protect my lungs for physio test tomorrow.Yeah,it sounds pelik and macam tak logik.But,if you touch the water here and feel the wind at the morning,you will agree that I better stay at home today.

I still read my books eh.I finish the almost 3/4 of what will be asked tomorrow.Cehhhh.I dunnola whether I can answer it tomorrow,just pray for me la-hehehe.

I spent only an hour today for read other blogs,and I've been out of net connection for 3days before.Woaaaaaaa,something unbelievable,kan?I will continue fasting from pesbuk and other thing except blogging if i got something to tell or skype with you guys in the weekend.InsyaAllah will active pesbuking(wahahahahaha) this 13/12/2010 again after finishing my lower limb test.Hoaoaoa,fighting Eroo~!

My pelajaran ok,I still have some parts like I stilll need more reading like cardiac system.Im thinking on being a cardiologist,suddenly.Hehehehe.Sounds good-kan?Hehehee.Cardiologist main pesbuk ke?Wakakakakaka.And I want to tell that I've been selected as bendahari for batch 2010 at here,and Ma as Biro Ekonomi.Senget betul mereka mereka itu.Malas wehhhhhhhh.

And I in batuk2 now,my suara is so macho.My lung tak sehat.Hahahahaha.So I better pen off now.I want to continue on lower limb exercises.Memorizing at this time is no good.I feel so free to sleep but thinking that it's near to Zuhr I better bla lu ek.Hehehehehe.

Salam alykum ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment