Thursday, December 2, 2010

Achummmm!

Salam alaykum to everybody~!

Today after skyped with u guys,(those happy faces~! It was a blast to meet all of u in the same time,thanks to skype),immediately I went to class.Well,today is Arabic lesson and Anat Lab.Frankly speaking,from time to time I became less comfortable in Arabic class.Yeah,Im grateful that I've got Arabic basic before.But,hey...my nahu and sarf arent that good-lah.

Dukturah Su'ad(which I just knew her name today),always asked me to tell the whole class when we looked stuck in some parts.When it came to a bit hard part(I left Arabic almost a year),I am stressed.I have to understand dukturah's Arabic and in the mean time to satisfy my coursemates to  understand the way I used to be.Never mind,I'll try to be positive-minded.

My aim here is to speak Arabic fluently,either the informal or the formal one.Like when I was in Kelantan before,I used to adapt myself in short time due to several causes.First,I speak Kelantanese all the time.It made me like a real Kelantanese.WAHAHAHA.Even my family compalaint that I speak Kelantanese all the time.I remember my first holiday,my feeling mixed.I was happy that I can go back to my house but in the same time,I loved Kelantan.

I don't want to live in Cairo,I want to go back to Malaysia.Hahahaha!

Today,I went to a programme that was conducted by kakak senior.CSI Azhar.Cairo Seerah Investigation.And it will be continued to tomorrow.But tomorrow I think I can't make it because in the morning I have to go to pasar,and then cook dishes for tetamu and malamnya pertemuan dengan mudir.

I feel like to go to Atabah instead of meet mudir,but never mind I will make up my time in this nearest time.May Allah ease my way,may Allah lighten my burden.

To everybody,hehehehehe,happy eating pizza.I dont dengki la.Here pizza is so many and so murah.I just missing sos cili,singgang,and satay and roti john and nasi kunyit and you decide-lah.Im not good in cooking but Ive no time to think abaout that because my time is fixed to memorize things or just mess around with my laziness.

Adios,babai.Happy day to everybody. ;)

akak,exam gane?bagi tau result!



Wassalam alaykum

1 comment: