Monday, November 1, 2010

Malam yang dingin

Last night was a bit scary but it made me insaf sekejap..angin bertiup kencang disertai guruh /petir..as usual diikuti oleh blackout ..it was a bit lucky because pater was at home..everytime the pelantik went berserk , he got up and pull it down again..if i was alone..ooohhh..i dont think i have the strengh to get up for five times ..walking in the darkness when outside the rain made scary music...wosh..wosh..woshhhhhhhhhh...

  But i wonder why there was no ong.ong..ong.ongggg..onggggg..where are they hiding ? are they same like me ? hiding in the blancket ? no.no..no...i bet they are taking their bath in the longkang....if i was one of them, i am sure i would also have my bath in that longkang...

  But children , when i woke up at my usual time , the light was off  but,but ,.....no sound of the fan from that room..hahahaha....pater went to work and he thought i dont need lights from outside .are you all wandering why the thunder made me insaf for awhile...just imagine i was feeling sorry for myself because at my age i dont have anyone to talk to..i just want to hear some sound other than the sound made by the rain and the wind.. boom..booommm..booommm...can you imagine the sound that i heard last night..it was enough to make me feel asleep without realising i was all alone in the house..

 Allah gave me more than i asked for..can all of you speak as loud as the thunder ..even if you combine all your suara ,you still cannot compete with it...
I heard that my children and their friends in nasr city got  a little bit of problems..they cannot memerise all parts of human bones..for me , you know..you have not done your job..do you read quran everyday ..i mean really read quran satu juzuk or dua juzuk not one page or two pages...and do you ask Allah to help you to lighten your burden .. children ,if possible ,please read mathurat everyday too..

  I ask all of you to solat on time watch your aurat read quran everyday now ..salaam ..take care of yourself children of heaven..I pray to Allah ,,please ease your burden a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment