Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy birthday my son

 Today is my son's birthday..he is my youngest children ..he has a brother who is my elder son and three sisters.. I gave birth to him when i was thirtyseven years old , in a private clinic in masai johor. At that time his pater worked in pasir gudang .Ooohhhh..what a joy to see his face for the first time...the doctor told me ...you have a son..see his face and see his conet....it was to confirm that i gave birth to a boy ..same like his brother before..The nurse at hospital sabak bernam also asked me to look at my baby and to look at his conet..
 He is younger by fourteen months than his older brother..same like my daughters..they are separated by fourteen months in age..He took his first step when he was nine months and he can talked fluently when he was two years old... hahahaha,,,his brother could only blabber when he was at that age..no wonder now abang only talks when necessary and he rarely rises his voice when he talks ...
  You know most of his aunties and cousins call him by the name enchem....hahahaha..he is quite hansome kot..but what is most glaring about him and m a are ,both of them have lesung pipit.!!!!! and both have mata sepet when laughing..
  Dear children of heaven, every night i pray to Allah ..jadikan all of you anak yang soleh yang memberi kebaikan di dunia and hereafter, make all of you hafiz and hafizah and when the time comes for all of you to get married ,please jodohkan mereka with hambaMu yang Engkau Redha hambaMu yang syahid yang berjuang untuk Islam...
  Salam children ...solat on time watch your aurat and read quran everyday..adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment