Friday, November 5, 2010

Me in District 7

Salam.
As we know today is Friday.I feel like to jeluok/luga when I kelih at my books.Last week rasa so fast to me as I fought with time(which is not serious) in memorizing the lower limb.

During last section which is yesterday,I felt very ackward.Seriously memang clearly transparent to others I was affected by Dr.Khayam's word.
You're not Khairul Bariyyah.If you study well,for sure u can answer my question.

Hahaha,and yesterday I felt soooooo good.I did my part in answering her question.

Do you want to know what I'm feeling during that time.Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Tuhan blessed me.Really.Hohohoh,mumkin this is what mumtaz people feel when their final results are out.

And yesterday,after dinner.Suddenly(no planning on it pun.Just Allah hantar,kita pi aje-la),me and my whole housemates went to Abu Ila to shoping things for winter.Now is winter but not the climax.But,as u know cold is cold and winter is winter.Brrrrrr...so cooolddd.I walked everyday to my university by walking and the atmosphere is just like sitting in ice-cooled room.But,hahahaa,I managed it well.

I bought 2 winter coats.One is wintercoat and one more is sweat shirt or whatever it is.And a belt too.Laugh out loud.Am I reducing my weight?Frankly I don't think so.Foods here are so mudah.Tunggu my kaki je rajin ke tak.

During this winter,I spent lots of money on winter coat(L.E 100/RM 60),sweat shirt(L.E 45/RM40),saratoga(L.E 105/RM65)(selimut tebal),socks(L.E5/RM3-4) and gloves~

No snow pun just angin and air that killing you,huahuahuahua.

I want to read books lah.I can always answer dukturah's question in Physio's lab.And,people think that I am intelligent but poor you,hahaha.it was just a lintasan fikiran.Not actually a concrete answer from my ilmu,hehehehe)

Eid is coming around,I just want to cook nasi lemak and spagatti.Not more pun.wakakaka.Satay?In your dream-lah.BABAI everybodyyyyyyyyy

4 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah that u can answer dr punya soalan..meaning ,ero belum bc aras maksimum lg ..tu sbb bole jwb main agak2 je ,,but never mind, baca lagi..if ero n friends nak rasa raya n nak makan satay go to kedutaan ke rumah mesia kat kaherah gerenti ada macam2 punya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this eid umi is thinking of cooking nasi planta together with ayam masak merah je..or maybe i will cook nasi himpit or maybe i just buy ketupat..we will solat raya at masjid depan tu coz abi keje on that day.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO,bestnya okasan.Ero nak skype ngan budok gemok Ayie ngan abang bila diorang balik :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. jangan lupa puasa hari arafah..selasa 15hb ni..ajak maa sama kawan2..masa pun pendek

    ReplyDelete