Friday, November 12, 2010

PAST PASS PAH

3P campaign ;D

Salam alaykum dearies.
Laugh out loud-lah.Holiday is now on the road.Hooorayh! You know readers, me and my classmates when we were in the last section,we can't hide lah the excitedness for this holiday.What to say,dengan jadual 6 hari seminggu,8am to 4 pm everyday except certain days.This is a blast!

Well,not much holiday kot.I got  exams waiting for me.Yesterday after finishing my section,I rehat/took a rest laa.After Asr,I went to Money Changer.Then,ikut Ma balik rumah dia.Then spent the whole day with things other than books.HAHAHA!

My dukturah told me that I should go visit other places but I don't think I can.Most of my friends from Zagazig,Tanta,Alex and Cairo will spend cuti raya  at my rumah this raya.Eheh.Not know la what will happen later.25 persons at the same time in the house .God bless this flat.LOL

3P Campaign is on the road.Amende gok?

No comments:

Post a Comment