Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post dari District 7-1

Salam alykum,after reading the latest post,I realized something lah.You,so cold.Like Im feeling in this winter.During my ablution,I touched the water.Brrrrr..so coldd.And suddenly I was in a deep thinking.You,you are even colder than this.

Dear you,I know maybe u r just joking.Well,I remember until the last time we were together you still made fun.So please let me believe for more time,this is one of the joke from you.

And dear okasaan,please always believe I am on my way to be somebody of myself.You asked me to be a friend instead of searching a friend.I got many Arab friends.I think they're thinking I am funny and have no problems and intelligent in my study.

About Dr.Khayem,laugh out loud.Yes,I dont recite Koran until 2 juz per day.So,this is another solution to mantapkan my ingatan.Hehehehe.

About abang and ayi,please beri more effective together time  on them.Bring good books,ensiklopedia for abang.Tegur no belok2.just stret2.Hehehee.Whatever happen later,I don't want anybody get affected by bad effect,because u okasaan has done ur part as mum the best way u can.They know which one is ok and which one is haram.

I always want to believe that marriage is not a lasting thing in this world.You end it with death or divorcing.Please dear okasaan,mantapkan hubungan dengan Allah.At least u know,u r fighting for the right thing in this world.No benefits if u perjuangkan sesuatu without tambah ur pahala.

I won't cry,but I will be more patient.Indeed,this life is a life of test.
Don't afraid to lose because from losing u start gaining another thing in ur life.
I want okaasan mati dalam iman.
XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. dear blog walker..like you ,i also want to mati dalam iman..if i said,yeahhhh baby i am joking..will it make you feel any better ? like you ,i also want to make it looks like i am joking..feel any better ? if so , do you want me to comfort you by telling you , yes , i am joking ...if so , let me tell you, yes, yesterday was a joke in my life..feel any better now ..yes,it was a joke on me ... a very cruel joke on life..my life..feel a little bit better now blog walker ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,i dunno la okasan,maybe he likes making jokes,but cruel joke is no fun.be happy la okasan,u berhak happy after u gave many things to many ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. today i am happy ..know why..just happy ..rahmat dari ALLAH ..

    ReplyDelete