Thursday, January 27, 2011

^^

Salam alaykum

Yes,the day has finally come.It was so blast that I cant even decide what to do first.After finishing with Anatomy,I went to Crystal Cake House,the bekalan roti I used to get here.Then straight to Ma's old house.And I slept early last night.Around 9.

And today I woke up,watched Code Blue.And now waitig for my friends from Alexandria to arrive.Maybe around Maghrib.

Ahhh,so many things to do.Yet,nothing in progress.Sometimes I wonder if I can take a cab and go to nearest hospital,Az-Zahraa(I heard this Azhar 's Hospital University) and take the atmosphere there.If im lucky I can go watch operation.But this is almost impossible.This is Cairo and my Arabic is still so weak and you know nobodys going to spend their time there.And I am more interested in watching Code Blue(Japan doctors) with Google in front of my eyes.And you know,this is awesome.I learnt my lectures with movie,youtube and Google.Interesting,huh?

About the rusuhan,ummm sounds scary.I will as possible not to expose myself to anything outside there.Maybe I will go to Ma'rad with Hadiqoh Dauli when keadaan is tenang.

I will check my account later,online.And for time being I have about 8 ratus genih at home.And about 2oo msia in my account.As i told u before,okaasan my expenses will last about this March.If everythings flow smoothly i think i can make it until March or sooner.Maybe in early March.

Okay,write u later!

Wassalam alaykum

No comments:

Post a Comment