Sunday, January 23, 2011

EROO HERE

Salam alaykum,this is my second post on trial.Just now,I tried to make one but because of the bad net connection everything dissapeared in a second.Dem.

HAHA~

Now I think my post would be less than before.I hope I can make this very fast.Now,it's 0001.I've finished on 1/3 of Anat subject.Thanks Allah.After 2 bowls of instant mee,I am willling to stay up until I finished my general biology.

Thanks for the duas.I felt relief that I can answer my previous papers almost perfect.HAHAHA.How can I expect I can get almost mumtaz.There are many reasons that I can't acieve it like I miss some points.Well,u know.Something missing answering question just cant be avoided.Laugh out loud~!

For this upcoming winterbreak,I really want to spend the whole almost 3 weeks on calming myself like go picnic with my friends.I want to bake cakes.I want to go the bookfair.Hehehe,everythings now in my head.Whenever I got stuck in study,I will list down them on the paper.Just for spirit to continue on what Im doing so that I will enjoy my holiday diligently.

I've confirmed with several friends on what to do this holiday.I've borrowed an oven from a senior,there will be diskusi kitab sepanjang this holiday at rumah melaka.InsyaAllah we will make our way there.If im not mistaken it's very near to my house that I can walk there.Hummm,I think I always walk everyday.Not like when I was in Msia,there would be otosan or okasan that will drive and I just have to snap on beautiful views with songs and foods at my hands.HAHAHA!

The net connection is very bad.Suddenly I might be ou from Skype,and whatsoever.oHH,now im staying at ma's old house with ma.We got good days here.Of course,we brought our beras,eggs,sayur.We stayed here almost a week.Nothing happened at home,only u know.When it comes to exam fever,we want a fresh air.Thanks Allah,everythings flow smoothly.

About the result,I dont expect much.I hope I wouldnt care whether it will be high or low.I just did my best and I want to focus for this final exam.Less than 4 months to go.I dont want to regret any single marks.And about ma,I dont know why she missed the structure.For me okaasan,I made review from page to page and I made the structures many times including that night before the exam.Im sure this is rezeki.Dont worry,I will take more eyes on her from now on ;p (ma so ngade)

And I got to go now,hopefully I can manage to finish the whole bunch of Lower Limb.Pray us the best.Send my regards to everybody.Suruh ayi qayyum ngaji sungguh.Okasan dont forget to buy them good books and many books for them.Dont forget to marah them if they do anything not good.Or else,I will slaughter them in my dream.HAHAHA,joking part 1.

Babai okasan,I have to sleep now.BABABABAABABABABAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1 comment:

  1. tell ma to do as you did for biochem paper laa..read every pages every words ...only then can you tawakkal pada Allah..this anatomy paper do like you did for biochem paper...i always doa for both of you and all your friends also..

    ReplyDelete