Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My primary schooldays in the 1960s

  Salaam children of heaven ,

  I was in standard one when my mater's pater passed away..i can still remember the day when we were summoned to the office as my pater was waiting there..we were laughing along the five foot way to the office..i was told my pater was waiting to take us back to behrang station to meet our opah and atuk...but when we arrived home , my mater was crying as she packed our clothes..dear children,what i did not know was that day was my last day in that school...and so begins my day or rather year of travelling from one primary school to another primary school...

  I was at home for the whole of second term of my standard one year..why.. till this day i do not know why..you have to ask atuk that question..hahahahahaha..he is not around anymore...when school opened for the third term atuk took the four of us to skbno..but opah atuk and the rest of the younger children were with them at kl depoh.
Atuk was transferred to sg.besar the following year and that was the end of my schoolday at skbno...when i was in standard five ,once again atuk was transferred to sg hj.dorani ..so we followed atuk and once again i got new friends and new teachers...atuk was once again transferred when i was thirteen years old but this time i was given the opportunity to study in cbn in kl..i was there from remove class to upper six..

  That was why i chose usm because i got bored living in kl..i want something new in my life..and i chose pahang to begin my working days as a teacher..and the rest is history..right children..have i told you children that in standard three i was the class monitor because i was the tallest and one of the bersih pupils..what can the teachers expect from children living in the sawah padi/the paddy field..

the two dukturahs on their way to the terminal

on your way to where you are now


I am in my room looking at the sky..i wonder whether i will see all of you during eidulfitri this year..this year pater can solat raya ..know what i mean......meaning this year we might not be allowed to celebrate eidukfitri with my siblings....
As usual read your quran everyday ...solat on time and watch your aurat..adios children..see you ...    


No comments:

Post a Comment