Thursday, September 1, 2016

GO eat some times with you loved ones

Today me and other housemates will make a small party in Yaya's house. Yaya has 2 children. She married when we were in 2nd year. This raya haji she will send off her children to Malaysia. So to spend some good time and wave goodbye almost for years to Nanim and Tsaqif we agree to make this small party. Actually it is only a brunch. But it feels so good just to gather with your close friends.

Yaya is cousin to Aisyah Nordin. My classmate in MTS, she finished her dental degree since a year now. When I first met Yaya in my faculty, she dressed so raggedly. I remember she wore a leather jacket, and mini skirt and jeans. For a kampung girl like me that went to tahfiz school this kind of scenery was a tremendously new. I called Yaya back that time as Sue. Her nama was Suraya. But gradually she is called as Yaya so I changed it to sync with my collegues. I think only family members call her Sue.

InshaaAllah today we will be joined as well by kak dayah and jaafar sadik st clan, kak yani and his toddler, kak farah and her toddler and gummy and some friends live near to Mahkamah. There is a mahkamah in 7th district where most of the building belonged to the property of Kerajaan Malaysia. So you can always see many Malaysians walking around that mahkamah. The price of rent house there also spiking from year to year. Dulu boleh cari rumah sekitar LE1500 for 2 rooms, but now even if you pay for LE1800 you might end up with single bedroom apartment. But 7th district is developing now. They have more and more shop and all. Only those who are professional I heard live there. Doctors, engineers, bla3 are all around you.

It is so good to read umi's posts. I can now realize that how time flies so fast. Next year, inshaaAllah less than a year to go, in fact in 8 months to go I will return to Malaysia with my  medical degree. So funny to go through over pictures and stories I have been sharing with others that make me almost 7 years older when I first left Malaysia.

Studying in here since September 2010 and will return inshaaAllah on April or May 2017. I grow up and gain more maturity when I depart and leave my nest. I hope when I am among my family member later I will be someone who gives more benefit from what I was in 2010.

Okay got to pen off now. I need to put the noodles I boil into the tupperware. We will bring mee kari and sambal telur from Abbasia. Gummy said she is going to prepare nasi goreng cina with kak farah. As for kak dayah she has been busy cooking mee bandung muar. And there will be kek red velvet and all too. Kak yani said she will bring pulut. OMG I CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment