Friday, September 2, 2016

Post whats in my mind

Salaam, umi and others.

I asked umi few days ago to write again in this blog. Because I think writing is a kind of evergreen stuff. When I re-read umi's post I feel like to live again in the past. Is it that I become so pessimist that I don't dare to plan more about my future. For your information, (FYI) I chose surgery due to many reasons.

First, this is my final year in college as undergraduate student. I feel so good when I can bring home some good news. Back in 2010, there were some unsettled things happened at home. I decided to get excellent result in my sophomore year. At least this can ease our financial burden on my tution fees. They told us if we get excellent result in final year examination I can apply for scholarship or any loan. For our family this was an urgent need as both abi and umi not only funded me and Ma studies overseas but also akak's college and both abang and ayi. Everybody needed to be funded. It must be so overwhelming for both abi and umi. But then after achieved such an excellent result, still I was denied from any scholarship and loan things. And alas when I finished 3rd year, JPA contacted me thru email that my application was accepted. I remember obtained JJ in my 2nd year when I was in Mecca doing omraa during my summer break. We called friends who stayed in Cairo and I was mistakenly notified that I achieved Mumtaz too while the real result was JJ. Umi still satisfied. And we prayed to get accepted by JPA. I suddenly realized that this world and its contents were never enough for man. And they can never fulfill man's need. So cut story short after JJ then J then JJ again then J in my 5th year I felt so bad because I couldnt bring home any Mumtaz anymore. I know the air in our home is still sore and sour until this time for almost 6 years, thus I want to finally bring Mumtaz again. To close my episode of trial with some smile just for both abi and umi. For them, for them...

And secondly I think all professors in Surgery are just awesome. Maybe it just because this is my 1st time being taught fully by male professors which makes the atmosphere a bit different. They tend to make short class. And yes, who didnt like this? > < 

No comments:

Post a Comment