Sunday, September 11, 2016

Think this is not my last eid adha in Egypt

Salaam, Eid Mubarak guys !

     Well it's Eroo again here. How are you doing guys? Is it great to spend some time together in Segamat? I heard most of you are there now. Only Pak Ngah in Rawang and Pak Itam Pak Usu couldnt make it, right? I hope you guys enjoy each other company. I hope when I am in your age, 50-60 I am still be able to travel more than 4hrs journey just to spend the holiday with my loved ones.

     I woke up today a bit earlier than usual, got my breakfast and bath and we hit the road 15 min before 6. It's already takbir that time. I walked fast because I am afraid we will not have seat to perform solat sunat. Sampai2 depan gate kawasan musolla sayyidat dah berkunci pagarnya. Huaa. Imam pun ketuk2 mic, dah nak solat. I walked to a lorry parked in front of the gate and urged Ma to bentang her sejadah. We managed to get a seat and right on the imam started the prayer. I don't know about others' feeling. But the adrenaline rush when I walked fast together with the other Muslims I feel like performing Hajj. It was a good feeling. I felt like responding to Allah's calling. I saw beautiful big balloons were hanging in many corners, ready to be spreaded to children when solat is finished I think.

     After finished solat, me and Ma went inside when the gate is opened. I chose to sit on the grass with sejadah being hampar. But we were not long there because I smell something so smelly like kitty's poo. Ergghh. I went to another spot and tried to listen to the khutbah eid. They were in Arabic, I didnt understand all of them. Haha.

     Malas lak nak sambung coz takde mood. Long short story I walked home from the masjid. Stopped in front of Zahraa and bought some juices and biscuits and cakes for the any MO's. I didnt expect anything. There were Dr something I met her during my logbook days. And I met the beauty and messy dr Kareema. Haha. But dr 1 refused to take mine. She said something like bribe. Oh please! What should I bribe you and not the prof? And if I really want to bribe shouldnt I bring something more valuable and meet you alone not in front of other 2 medical personnel. Funny and irritating Egyptians! It was better if today Dr Zaynab is working. At least she knew I always bring foods to ward level 4. I was there always with patteseries, and not empty-handed. I even finished my logbook. And if I ever wanted to do any procedures I can ask from team Dr Ghadaa instead of you. They knew me well. Omg! What an irritating day for me. Luckily the other nurse took my buah tangan. The other house officer also refused to take it when Dr 1 spoke like that.

     I went home and here I am, finished the 3rd juices. And waiting to finish downloading my Running Man. I should start my assignment, right? I will start them today. InshaaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment